On Wed, 15 May 2002, Keith Wannamaker wrote:

> I've written some ant tools that allow builds to populate
> the Tomcat work directories with precompiled JSPs.  I'm
> trying to decide a home for them, if any, and was thinking
> of a new package org.apache.tomcat.ant .. any other
> preference?

BTW, for jasper tasks: it may be a good idea to include them
in jakarta-tomcat-jasper.

Maybe we'll generalize them and make it work with the new
jasper. I haven't looked at the new mangler, but porting
the 3.3 mangler or supporting multiple styles in the tasks
would be usefull.

( I think it's reasonably easy to use the new jasper with 3.3,
modulo few minor changes - and porting the tag pooling if
it hasn't been done yet )