Chandra Talluri wrote:

> Is it possible to write our own connector using catalina. If so
> can some one point me to the proper documentation

 It depends on exactly what you're trying to do. There are
two (closely connected) ways that the term "connector" is
used. First, Catalina has an interface called "Connector"
that is the external hook for all request processing.

 Second, small-c "connector" normally means the code that
allows a servlet container to talk to a front-end web server
like Apache. Small-c connectors are generally made up of
some native code that hooks into the front-end web server
(like mod_jk for Apache) and some Java code over on the
servlet container side.

 Which one do you mean? And why, exactly, do you want to
do this? There may be a better way. Writing a new connector
(or Connector) is certainly possible, but it's not for the
faint of heart :-)

--
Christopher St. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com