>I was wondering if anyone in the Tomcat group has read this
>document and what their opinion or official statement was.
>
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0107789/stories/2002/05/28/isTomcatCrap.
>html
>
>We are in the process of deploying our application and trying to
>determine the best servlet engine for our service.

Hum, from what I could see the test are conducted with an old
version of Tomcat 4.x (latest release is 4.0.3).

To be released 4.0.4 and 4.1.3 are much faster.

Also no test was conducted against tomcat 3.3.1.

In fine we'd like to have more details on benchmarks
used (JSP/Servlet/Static pages) to be able to replay them