Matt,

I recall there being a bug related to this in the
isapi_redirect.dll for Tomcat 3.3.  For security, the dll
normalizes the URI before checking to see if it should be
forwarded to Tomcat.  If the URI was shortened because
of this normalization, the query parameters would be lost.

This is fixed in the isapi_redirect.dll distributed with
Tomcat 3.3.1 and is fixed in the jakarta-tomcat-connectors'
isapi_redirector.dll (note the added "or" before ".dll").
If you are using the isapi_redirect.dll from Tomcat 3.3,
try the one from Tomcat 3.3.1 and see if it fixes your
problem. You will find it here:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1/bin/win32/i386/>

Cheers,
Larry