[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Christopher K.  St.  John wrote:
>
> >  People are +1'ing the _goals_ of the proposal, but I
> > the proposal itself doesn't give sufficient detail ...
>
> That's exactly the target - to set the goals and the overal
> direction ( it's a 'long-term plan' ).

 The proposal lists a set of goals (like "simpler" and
"more flexibile") and a set of actions to acheive those
goals (like "make Coyote the core of Tomcat 5").

 I (more or less) agree with the goals, but I have some
reservations about the proposed course of action.

 I would hope that many others on this list would also
have questions, since the proposal itself is too vague to
base a decision on. (Although your answers to my questions
are helping, thanks)

--
Christopher St. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com