Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
> [...]

I copied the JAR from j-t-c/lib to my commons-logging path, and added
the extra property.

Like:
commons-logging.home=${base.path}/commons-logging-1.0
commons-logging.lib=${commons-logging.home}
commons-logging.jar=${commons-logging.lib}/commons-logging.jar
commons-logging-api.jar=${commons-logging.lib}/commons-logging-api.jar

> I know , i've readed Building.txt, but just that jar is not covered
> there, so i could suppouse there are more caveats that only this..

It assumes there will be a c-l release with the two JARs.

Remy