On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Sam Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Xdoclet changed the package names for their classes without
> deprecation. MX4J still uses the old names.

> Remy Maucherat wrote:

>> Is someone trying to fix it ?
>
> Stefan Bodewig has been tracking this.

I opened a problem report with MX4J (and provided a patch for their
build file).  No response yet.  I have just now increased the priority
a bit.
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=570615&group_id=47745&atid=450647>

And I have opened a problem report with xdoclet (just now):
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=574102&group_id=31602&atid=402707>

Stefan