I strongly agree with costin, and it has been a point
we discuss many times before with Pier for mod_webapp.

Even if APR is a library used mainly by Apache 2.0,
nothing prevent it to be used elsewhere and for example
under Windows and IIS.

The only problem is that there is still no official APR,
release, and as such APR came out which each Apache 2.0
release, that's why you could find APR_APACHE_2... tarballs
in jakarta-tomcat-connectors.

So I'd like to have apr.so or apr.dll for windows, distributed
together with future jk2 (jk didn't need it).

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>