Fyi...  Not acked...

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mark Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 02:51:24 -0500 (CDT)
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: mod_jk2

Hello,

The past two days, I have attempted to download mod_jk2 from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/
and every time that I checked, the server suggested an empty directory
structure.  There is, under the nightly builds directory, mod_jk2 dll's
for M$, but I'm looking for the Apache mod_jk2.

Giving up on mod_jk2, I proceeded to try to get mod_jk instead, but found:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.1
/bin/linux/i386/
to be empty as well.  So...then I figured I would just build it from
source, but:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.1
/src/
was empty as well.