Hi All,
      Thank you, for your response. Do you have any
thoughts as to how to auto re-load the classes, which
have been loaded into JVM using Custom Class loader? I
tried writing custom class loader and loaded all the
classes, but don't know how to re-load the same class,
if it has been modified (re-compiled) without shutting
down JVM, similar to JSP engine, where if we put
updated JSP file, it picks up the new file.

Note: I learnt that, we need to recreate new class
loader and load all the classes again, but don't know
exactly how to apply that technique in the system. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Babu