Milt Epstein wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Jan Luehe wrote:
>

>>Ralph,
>>

>>>I think there is a serious bug in the jsp compiler from tomcat 4.1.10.
>>>The compiler creates wrong code for nested variables. Here an example
>>>that works with 4.1.9 and does not with 4.1.10
>>
>>this is now fixed.
>

> What version/realease/nightly build is it fixed in?

The fix will be in 4.1.11, along with the workaround for the problem
when running TC on Windows.
As for the tag date, I'd say next week, so that we get a chance to fix
most of the bugs the release uncovered.

A workaround for all these problems is to use Jasper 1 with 4.1.10, as
mentioned in the release notes.

Remy