Amy Roh wrote:
> MBeanFactory.createStandardContext() still throws
> "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base .\webapps\newpath
> does not exist or is not a readable directory" after recent change in
> StandardContext.  Is there something else missing that is preventing
> host.addChild(newContext) to work?

I do not understand the problem, or what is wrong. BTW, before the
change, the context was never properly initialized.

The contexts which are in the host appbase will be automatically
deployed, so I barely see a use case for that.

This is working fine for me in all useful cases, so I will not fix it.

Remy