On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 04:30, Lenny Karpel wrote:

> is it right that when I ask a serious question about jasper2 that I get
> these totally ridiculous answers ?

Well, Jon and Pier are known to throw in a curly one from time to time,
which keeps all of us here on the list in good spirits  ;-)

Anyway, there is a serious side to all this as JSP's are inherently
evil. You'll find that creating true MVC applications in Velocity is
almost trivial. I suggest you do read Jon's article. The fact that JSP's
are "official", doesn't mean they are good.

Bojan