I just noticed my previous XSD patch from this Monday was never
applied.  Was there a problem?

This patch contains diffs based on the current workspace state, not
based on my previous patch.

This patch contains another few patches to the XSD files.  This affects
both jsp_2_0.xsd and web-jsptaglibrary_2_0.xsd.

Summary of changes:

jsp_2_0.xsd:

    - Added id attributes to elements
    - Changed (description*, display-name*, icon*) to use
      common <xsd:group> reference for consistency.  Definition
      is in common J2EE file.

web-jsptaglibrary_2_0.xsd:

    - Added id attributes to elements
    - Changed (description*, display-name*, icon*) to use
      common <xsd:group> reference for consistency.  Definition
      is in common J2EE file.
    - Escaped markup under <xsd:documentation> elements

Files Modified:

    - jsr152/src/share/dtd/jsp_2_0.xsd
    - jsr152/src/share/dtd/web-jsptaglibrary_2_0.xsd
    - jsr154/src/share/dtd/jsp_2_0.xsd
    - jsr152/src/share/dtd/web-jsptaglibrary_2_0.xsd

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

--
Mark Roth, Java Software
JSP 2.0 Co-Specification Lead