My only requirement: make sure whatever we define as mapping in
jk2 ( i.e. jk_map, etc ) works identically with the
<Location> in Apache.

IMO this is an important use case, with
<Location>
  JkSet ....
</Location>

( i.e. use the native apache mapper, bypassing jk_map).
Jk_map should use mappings as close as possible to apache
( and differ only where the servlet spec forces it ).

Costin