Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> You are currently working on mod_jk 1.2 and have done alot of
> work on the docs.  Would you like to do it?

We could add in the faq the common error messages and give an
explanation. Idea, even put an url to the online documentation on
jakarta ;-)

> I can do it if you can't, but I don't know when I would have the time.

I'm pretty busy these days, and I was thinking releasing jk 1.2.1 since
there was many fixes for iSeries, so jk 1.2.1 = jk 1.2.0 iSeries compatible.

Adding better error messages informations could be planned for jk 1.2.2
even if I think we should concentrate on jk2 now ;-)