From: Tony Mandatori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 5:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Localization in tomcat 4.1

Team,

I thought that Localization of html files was supported in Tomcat.  What
I mean is.
- if I look for index.jsp
-- and index_fr.jsp exists and
-- and I have French as my default language in my browser,

Then I should see index_fr.jsp.

I tried this and it doesn't seem to be working.

Can anyone tell me how to get this working in Tomcat.

Thanks
Tony