Yes, I did it. It worked fine.

* First, let the clientAuth="false" then try.

If it doesn't work, you might going wrong when generating the certificates
stuff.

Here are the steps:

keytool -genkey -keystore client.keystore -alias client1

keytool -keystore client.keystore -certreq -file client.csr -alias client1

openssl ca -config /openssl.cnf -in client.csr -out client.pem -keyfile
ca.key

openssl x509 -in client.pem -out client.der -outform DER

keytool -keystore -import -file ca.cert -alias root

keytool -keystore -import -file client.der -alias client1

If you strictly follow these steps, you will be able to get it done.

Please try and let me know the feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers