Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Martin Algesten wrote:
>
> 10373: I'm not convinced by the validity of the report.
> 13040: The spec is IMO not implementable, and most of the patches
> submitted were wrong. Hence, the issue is not fixed. Sorry.
> 13846: This is a minor bug (IMHO) which will need a rather risky
> refactoring of the headers handling to fix, hence I decided to
postpone
> fixing it.

If you don't mind me asking, where does 4690 fit in?  After taking a
look at it yesterday, the biggest problem I see is trying to find the
correct session id from the other context's session store.  And as John
McNally originally mentioned, the StandardSessionFacade might introduce
some more complications.  I've only been digging around in the source
for a little bit, but any attempt at this one might tie the levels a
little too closely for comfort (i.e. ApplicationDispatcher grabs the
StandardContext, to grab the StandardManager to start digging around in
the StandardSession's).  Do you think I might be on the right path or am
I missing something?

Becker