Was me, the idea was to silently make this guy pass trought the
moderation process to indicate him the correct way to use our lists,
althought i indicated that double posting and use the dev lists for user
questions ( i dont think hi posted anything on topic never ) is against
our rules, he guy did it again and again, so i was trying help him
follow the rules..

The "silently" part failed.. ;)

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega