Remy Maucherat wrote:
jean-frederic clere wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> I was wondering if people have been testing Jasper 2 from Tomcat 5
> with flushing disabled. If testing is ok (Watchdog is, but from my
> experience it's not enough ;-) ), I would be willing to port it to the
> 4.1.x branch. I have yet to see a problem using the latest Tomcat 5
> code (I think it's a good sign).
>
> Comments ?

Tagging or annoncing a tag on Friday afternoon (at least GMT) is not
very nice for the ones that are able to do Tomcat things during their
day work.

I have some problems with HEAD requests (Content-type/Content-length)
that I would be happy to see fixed. (I have no time for the moment :-((()

And what is that problem ?
Something like the PR 14293 (and 13846).

BTW, that milestone does not need to become an official release, like 4.1.13 and 4.1.14 (my mail wasn't a last_minute_fix_before_final warning). Since you also won't be around on monday, it's likely that I'll tag before that.

Rémy