The problem is that with some MIDP implementations, even if you set the
content-length, the implementation, or possibly some gateway, can change the request
to chunked. I believe they would do this in order to control the flow of data the
mobile network. In our case this does, in fact, happen. We can in this particular
application, parse it ourselves, but this is not always an option as you could be
POSTing to some arbitrary URL. So, what to do?

Adrian