Mladen Turk wrote:

-----Original Message-----

I remember that a FIONBIO was causing me some problems it seems there is a #if 0 #endif So the code between is not used any more. Could we remove it?

Yes... That was my invention after all (blocking blocked socket) ;-).

/* When a socket is created, it operates in blocking mode * by default (nonblocking mode is disabled), so there is no need
* to set it to the blocking mode prior timeout setting.
* This is consistent with BSD sockets. ...

MT.

Ok.

I have applied all the patches I have for the moment.

Cheers

Jean-frederic