How it should work:

I am using bodytag that calls a pushBody(), then the current body writer sould be kept and it should be createa a new one, later when I call the popBody() the system should get the previous body (that is, the body that has been kept on the call to pushBody())

What it does now:

All works as expected, but after I call popBody() the new body writer that has been created on the call to pushBody() writes its contents to the previous body writer (that is, the body that has been kept on the call to pushBody()). I think that the content should not been copied on the other body writer.

It fails on Tomcat 4.1.12 and it works fine on Tomcat 4.0.X.

Cheers