Costin Manolache wrote:
Since things may get confusing around here, I would like to have an official vote on my prior proposal.

This is the list of included features:

Libs:
- JMX
- JAAS
- JNDI
- digester ( and beanutils, collections it needs ). - modeler
- ant ( used for startup and automation of some tasks )
- commons-logging
When/if the JNDI-based abstraction of config files is ready we'll not
need digester - but most likely it'll still be required by
modeler, and also by jasper, so I don't think we can remove it.

Tomcat:
- subset of catalina ( non-deprecated interfaces and base impl that is required for tomcat to work ).
- coyote
- tomcat-util
- http11/jk2
- all valves/etc that are required for tomcat to operate.
- naming
- jasper ( at least jasper runtime - but probably the whole thing ).

Votes:
[ ] +1 I like the idea, I might help
[ ] -1 I don't like the idea, I won't help.
+0,5 :

I like the idea, but have little time to help these days.