> The real issue with Jon's proposal is not the fact that admin ( or
> any jsp ) won't run in the JSR154 distribution. It's more an issue
> of attitude.

Yes, Jon can be annoying (and he is the second best person that I've seen at
punching Costin's buttons ;-).  However, this is about a concept, not a
personality.

It seems to me that we've pretty much reached a consensus on this.  I agree
with Glen's last post that what we should do is a "core" release with
nsi/rpm/ant scripts to download the additional components that are required
(and modify configs).  The "ant" side could be similar to the "download"
target.

Given the separation between 154 and 152, I'm sticking with my vote for the
"core" release to be 154-only (and, I'm consistent, since minimality is one
of the features that I like in 3.3).

> Costin
>

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>