Yokota Takehiko wrote:
Hi, all.

I have a question about specification of
org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet#getResources() method.

The comment for the method in the source code saids that "This method
will try to retrieve the resources through JNDI first, then in the servlet
context if JNDI has failed", so I think the resources should be retrieved
through JNDI first. However, actual implementation seems to retrieve
the servlet context first, then retrieve JNDI.

Could anyone answer this question?
Using JNDI is slower.

Remy