Remy Maucherat wrote:

Although refactoring the monitor timer code is relatively safe, the thread pool as a whole is a critical piece of code in Tomcat 4.1.x (= you should test things extensively after making a change).

Since your patch doesn't build, I'll have to assume you didn't try to *run* with it either ;-)
I know, I know. I intended to build *and* test it. I don't know why I pushed "send". I shouldn't be up this late.