On 12/23/2002 at 9:40 AM Costin Manolache wrote:

>It is on my todo list ( I also need this to work, at least for 500 ).
>Do you have a patch ?

I have attached an erstwhile patch to the bug in bugzilla. It assumes the
content type of the error-page resource to be text/html and uses rd.include
instead of rd.forward to get the content body. I have a feeling that
someone more well-versed with catalina's internals could write a better
patch that gets both the http status code _and_ the content type correct,
but I am not that person.

Nonetheless, I think the patched behavior is much more correct than the
current behavior and should be applied to cvs.

- donald