[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
costin 2003/01/16 13:56:02

Modified: coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote Request.java Response.java
Added: coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote RequestProcessor.java
Log:
Collect data about incoming/outgoing traffic, other per/request statistics.
To avoid sync and keep things simple - we collect them in RequestProcessor,
a per/thread structure.
That's neat. I was wondering how to do something like the APache server status (which I like). Of course, if it *also* can be accessed using JMX, it rocks ;-)

Remy