[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> costin      2003/01/22 11:58:45
>
>   Modified:    jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/runtime
>                         TagHandlerPool.java
>   Log:
>   Strange - getServletConfig() returns null.

Need help..

This happens because TagHandlerPools are created in the constructor.

How can I move that to init, where SerlvetConfig is available ?
Should it generate a init() method that calls super and initializes the
tag pools ?

I would also like to add an option to do no pooling if maxSize is 0
( just fast return, with now sync ).