Hey, I'm using mod_jk2 with Apache2 (prefork) on Linux, and the Sun
JVM (1.4 and 1.3) segfaults somewhere deep within libjvm.so's
CreateJavaVM call, yet IBM's JVM (1.4) works fine.

Has anybody else experienced this?  Any idea what causes it?

If this isn't enough info, I'll make a much more detailed post later
on.  I'm just hoping that somebody's seen this before.

Also, has anybody gotten the JNI connector to work with an MPM other
than prefork?  Or is that currently not supported?

Thanks!!

  - a