Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:

Glad you like it.

Well, maybe you'll have to add one or two features, like being able to optionally invoke the stop calls on the running JVM, instead of instantiating a new one (at least, I expect that's what you're doing; I didn't look at the code). That would allow not using the shutdown socket, which is relatively insecure.

Ok, I really think you need to put that code in j-t-c or the commons sandbox ;-)

Does jakarta-commons-sandbox/src/native/nt/procrun looks good?

It's jakarta-commons-sandbox/component_name, actually.
As JF proposed, I would see it in jakarta-commons-sandbox/daemon/src/native/nt/procrun

BTW, be sure to include the binaries in the CVS (yes, I know it's against the rules, but they happen to be impossible to build without VC++, so I can't integrate in the build process).
I will try to get it build with cygwin. (at home ;-)).

It would be nice to have --InitClass and --DestroyClass options so that the BootstrapService of catalina can be used.

Thanks,
Remy