Filip Hanik wrote:
hey yaall,

so I have the basic replication implemented, I'm gonna write some test contexts and
also submit a tcp loadbalancer
(java) so that people can really play around with it.

For the next set of features I was actually thinking of distributed deployment,
currently TC5 will let you deploy a
WAR through an admin app (correct?), I wanted to extend that so that you can deploy
the same WAR to all the nodes in
the cluster in the same way.

Is this something that would be useful?

That could be useful. When doing this you might want to consider that some installations might put the Host application base dir on a file server and just NFS mount that directory on all the Tomcat servers in the cluster.

Its the manager application that administers contexts not the admin application.