Hi.

I have an application that it connects to a servlet and send it a set
of parameters through OutputStream. I make a JNDIRealm and when the
application connects to the servlet, my Realm can't to map these
parameters (with the client certificate) a none authenticate() method.

What parameters is sent to my JNDIRealm??

I think that the authenticate method will be ~

  authenticate (X509Certificate[] certs, xxx) -> xxx = ??

Regards.