The biggest change will be getting rid of all direct references and casts to
catalina classes - and use JMX consistently.

The other problem is the hardcoded "Catalina:" domain.

I started to fix Server and other classes to help the migration - it'll have
a fixed name: "Catalina:type=Server". It'll have a "serviceNames" attribute
with the list of ObjectName of all services in the system.

/admin can start with the known Server name, then get the list of services
and so on.

It should _never_ do direct calls to any tomcat class - only JMX !!!!

When we get the remote-JMX working - various tomcat instances in the cluster
will be visible as MBeans - but obviously casting can't work.

Also, the whole "save" operation from Server will have to move to Service or
Engine, and we need to figure a way to save only local Services.

The other solution would be to have multiple Server mbeans - but that may
require more changes.

Basically: the Server in the tomcat instance running /admin will list as
services all local Services as well as mbean proxies for all Services in
the cluster. I'm not sure how can we deal with saving in the case of remote
Services - probably just moving the save() operation to Service and adding
a flag for "local" Services will be enough.
That's low priority for now - we need to get the rest working for single
instance first