Thanks, but I have read that documentation many times.

That documentations tells us how to run Tomcat in SSL mode.  And as I mentioned in the

What I want is mutual authentication, that is,

1. The Web server authenticates itself by sending its certificate to the client.
(This is what the doc talks about)

2. The client authenticates itself by sending its certificate to the Web server.
(This is not mentioned in that documentation, and is what I want to do)