The question is really simple: Where is Watchdog 5.0 (or whatever it will be called) ?
Watchdog 4.0 can be used already to test a lot of stuff, but there's clearly a need (and AFAIK a requirement) to get the test suite out there along with TC 5.

On the Tomcat side, I will try to resurrect the "tester", and integrate it (with Watchdog) as part of the "release" target. I'll admit that's mostly for my own convinience (as with the whole "release" target, actually) :-)
I'll do that (unless somebody does it in the meantime :) ) when I am done with the deployer refactoring.

Thanks,
Remy