ok. I was originally using servletContext().getResourceAsStream(...) and switched to ResourceInfo to "attempt" to stay consistent with its usage.

I'll switch it to Resource (hopefully) today/tommorrow. (unless someone beats me to it)

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

funkman 2003/06/16 18:31:12

Modified: catalina/src/conf web.xml
catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets
DefaultServlet.java
Log:
- Allow a site (webapp) wide xslt transformation for look (real file name)
- Allow per directory xslt transformation for customized look
- Allow a readme file to be rendered with the directory listing
- fix typo in row color when trying to gray bar lines
Any suggestions on not making globalXsltFile a real file but still
cross webapp app friendly?

Good idea (the readme is very Apache like; I like it), but IMO the code is a bit too complex for what it wants to achieve. To access a resource (such as the XSL stylesheet and readme file), you don't need ResourceInfo (which is a placeholder for many things other than the binary content). You should do a lookup on the resources DirContext, cast that to Resource, and use getContent (and if somehow it returns null, fall back to using streamContent).

Remy