Glenn Nielsen wrote:
Henri Gomez wrote:

Glenn Nielsen wrote:

Argh, that config option didn't get tested with the mod_dir/mod_alias change.

Happy to help ;-)

With that bug fix, and the others recently submitted it looks like we will
need to do another mod_jk 1.2 release in the next month.

Could we have a quick release, I need this one in production as soon as possible and my boss don't like to much CVS HEAD code on prod servers ;)

Sure, I'm up for another quick release. We will need to make sure the 3-4 recent patches get committed and tested first.

Please wait I think the configure/make needs some corrections.

Glenn