Henri Gomez wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Henri Gomez wrote:
May be you should mimic the defaults settings of Apache 2.0 :

150 Threads, 25 MinSpare, 75 MaxSpare.

Shouldn't one assume that a servlet container's application is different from that of a webserver ? I.e. less static files, more computation ? I always feel tempted to pull the threads down to something like 20. After all, all I have is 2 CPUs.

Weblogic ships with 35 threads.

I think Remy want a configuration settings where TC 5.0 is acting as a real web-server (for example to serve a major OSS web-site ;)

Not quite :) For that kind of use, I think more processors are needed. We only need a balanced and decent default configuration (and I'll implement my timeout and keepalive tweaks, since I think this is important for a threaded web server like Tomcat).

Remy