I would like to add support for specifying a keystore alias property
on CoyoteConnector. This will allow control over which (of possible
many) keypair and supporting cert chain the connector is going to
select to authenticate itself to the client during the SSL handshake,
when client auth is turned on.

If this attribute is specified on the connector, the underlying JSSE
socket factory will initialize the SSL context with a KeyManager
implementation whose methods delegate to the default key manager, with
the exception of the "chooseServerAlias" method, which will return the
specified alias name.

Let me know if you have any issues with this proposal.

Thanks,

Jan