Remy Maucherat wrote:

Amy Roh wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

Amy Roh wrote:

I'll update the mbean-descriptor.xml and admin page for Connector soon.

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

No Problem. I just committed the updates. Let me know if there is additional updates or if I missed/overlooked anything.

The changes are a bit more complex than what you did. The new syntax is:

HTTP/1.1:

    <Connector port="8080"
               debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
               disableUploadTimeout="true" />
(the thread pool configuration changed, basically)

AJP/1.3:

    <Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
               protocol="AJP/1.3" />
(ie, no thread pool configuration here)

Please don't add get/set on the CoyoteConnector class itself (we're trying to avoid that, as it's protocol dependent; you can look at Bill's patch - which I reverted for performance reasons, but which did the right thing on principle). IMO, you should add those to the ConnectorMBean, and use get/setProperty. What do you think ?

I thought we're moving away from using *MBean classes and instead using the actual class for management implementation. But I see that why we want to avoid the getters and setters from the class due to protocol dependency. We can definitely move the getters/setters into a ConnectorMBean as long as modeler keeps supporting extending class mbean. I can either update o.a.c.mbeans.ConnectorMBean and use it or put the ConnectorMBean in the coyote directory with the mbean-descriptor and the Connector class. I'll need to update admin to represent thread pool configuration changes.

Amy

Remy