----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 9:37 PM
Subject: jakarta-tomcat-connector release cleanup

> I have promised to setup the tomcat connector releases so that they
> can be mirrored when I perform the next mod_jk release.  First I have
> a few questions.
>
> Are the coyote beta release/milestone releases in
> /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote
> still needed?  Will there be separate releases of coyote or will
> it only be bundled with Tomcat 4/5 releases?

Don't forget Tomcat 3.3!  The Tomcat 4/5 releases get issued pretty often,
and the current Connectors build is broken for 3.3, so +1 to remove the
Connectors download.  I'll look into transfering the "how-to-use"
instructions to the 3.3 nightly download page.

> mod_webapp is deprecated so should we continue to have the
> /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp
> release directory or should this be moved to archive.apache.org?

+1 for moving.  The fewer mod_webapp questions I have to field on
tomcat-user, the better ;-).

> Can /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/nightly/
> be removed?  The last nightly build of this was October of 2002.
>
> Can the old mod_jk 1.2 and mod_jk2 releases be moved to
> archive.apache.org?

+1 for moving.

> Thanks,
>
> Glenn

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.