Hello,

I've asked in the user list before, but nobody seemed to know there. Is it possible at all to use classes from a different context? The crossContext attribute does not seem to enable this.

Basically, I have two WARs and want to access classes that are in one WAR from the other WAR (has JSP pages). I know that I could put the classes in the shared/common directory, but these classes are updated frequently and I can't restart Tomcat every time one of them changes. So I'd prefer to have those classes in a WAR and have my other WARs access them.

Or is there another way (except via WAR files) to deploy and undeploy specific classes while Tomcat is running?

Many thanks in advance,

Ulrich