Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.27 and I'm interested in teh features of the manager webapp.
Specifically I have a "suite" of web applications. One web application, call it "master" is a webapplication that requires access to the ServletContext objects of the other web applications, so I have configured the server.xml with the following:

<Context path="/master" docBase="gridsphere" debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" prefix="localhost_master_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
</Context>

OK, now my question is it possible to use the manager webapp, so that can I dynamically reload one of the slave applications. However, my "master" webappliation then needs to get the new servlet context of the redeployed slave webapplication-- does this mean I also have to reload my "master" webapplication as well? Any experience from others that have done this is much appreciated.

Thanks, Jason