The usefulness of porting the big patches from TC 5 to a new 4.2 branch depends
on the release schedule for TC5. Are we still expecting the final version of
JSR152 this month? If this is the case then I agree that the core of 4.1 should
be frozen for non-critical fixes. However, if a stable release of TC 5 is still
some way off I would be uncomfortable with any freeze of TC 4.1 as this would
leave users with non-critical issues in limbo until a stable TC 5 is released.
Comments?

Mark