Larry Isaacs a écrit :

I have my 3.3.2-dev builds running again.  Currently it uses
the MAIN branch of JTC to build "util" and the coyote_10
branch to build coyote/http11.  Once upon a time, I thought there
was a reason that 3.3.2-dev couldn't use MAIN for coyote.
I'm not sure what that reason was or wether it still applies.

I'm fine with enabling the HTTP 1.1 connector on 8082.  I'll
have to think about whether switching 8080 to HTTP 1.1 by
default is too big a change for 3.3.2.

I'm using JTC head for TC 3.3.2-dev and it works well, as I fix some problem in request/Coyote today.

So I suggest you to use HEAD for TC 3.3.2-dev.

Furthermore Remy will probably use JTC HEAD for TC 4.1.x,
may be in next release, 4.1.28.