jean-frederic clere wrote:

Clere, Jean-Frederic wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

jean-frederic clere wrote:

Hi,

I have a funny problem with Coyote: The response body are Ok (in ASCII) but the headers are corrupted (probably in EBCDIC). May be somewhere I have to tell Coyote to do ASCII instead default encoding.

Has someone a hint?

The header writing is in http11.InternalOutputBuffer. Is something special needed ?

Probably some getBytes("ISO-8859-1") instead of getBytes()

Oops...
Mostly in http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Constants.java getBytes(char encoding) throws execptions so I have to use:
{ (byte) 'a', (byte) 'b' ... };
instead of:
"ab".getBytes();

Ah, ok, I wasn't seeing any getBytes in InternalOutputBuffer, so this was a bit confusing.
Maybe we can add a static method which does the byte by byte copy to preserve some kind of readability, while still fixing the issue.

Remy