Ignacio J. Ortega a écrit :

Hola a todos:

(Many time from my last post, things are settling here, so hope i will
contribute some code in future :) shields up, nacho will be messing
things shortly, now i'm only moderating our lists, and as some person
said time ago "moderation is to coding what washing dishes is to
cooking" :))

I know this was discussed before, but i dont really understand why it's
needed to have a binary (moreover a win32 binary ) in CVS, and if there
isn't a very good reason to do so, i'm against, and if there is a very
good reason, i hope i should be applicable to any other binary we
produce.. thing that i sincerely doubt ..

I agree with nacho, exec bins should be only be present in tarball/zip, not in CVS.

CVS is a source repository ;-)